No avatar or gallery pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

torbaydiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I am unable to look at any of the gallery pictures and none of the posts have visible avators . Although I do see some of the random pictures !!!
Have searched through some of the archives but have found nothing of use as yet !
Any help appreciated
Steve

I find I get the problem now and then if I am on the internet for extended periods. A rebooting or cleaning out the cache seems to resolve the problem for me.

I thought it was my computer. I would get the gallery & avitars when I first logged on, then after a few pages it would not work. I disabled the photo gallery & now the avitars, smilies etc. are all working fine.

My graphics appear sporadically on this site. So far today, I have let each page completely load before clicking a hyperlink and this seems to have worked. It could just be a coincidence though. I keep on trying.

Back
Top Bottom