no notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not either.

I get no notifications on PM's or topics I am subscibed too... Not even in my junk mail folder...

Warren:
I get no notifications on PM's or topics I am subscibed too... Not even in my junk mail folder...

Add me to the list. I also notice that sometimes the page doesn't load. I try refreshing it and may get the ScubaBoard banner but nothing else....anyone else having this problem?

Please check your e-mail settings under Edit Options in your UserCP. Many of these settings were reset to "off" during our recent move.

You may need to re-subscribe to some threads in order to get notifications from them again. Thanks for your understanding in this. The Board's stability is increasing DAILY.

NetDoc:
Please check your e-mail settings under Edit Options in your UserCP. Many of these settings were reset to "off" during our recent move.

You may need to re-subscribe to some threads in order to get notifications from them again. Thanks for your understanding in this. The Board's stability is increasing DAILY.

Hey Doc,

Just finished checking my settings. They are all what they should be. The subscribed list doesn't show "new" threads subscribed to, which may be the issue?

Anyway, add me to the no notifications list. I even changed my email address to see if that was the issue, as well as checking my email options. So what other suggestions do you have?:huh:

I even changed it to no notification back to notification and am not getting it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom