no notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
OK... I wonder if you get a notification for this?

YIPPEEE:D My first scubaboard email in a week!!! Whayever you did, it worked...Thank you! :sappy:

JustLeesa...

You had the box for "Receive Admin E-Mails" deselected. Without this checked, you will get NO E-MAILS from ScubaBoard. I have checked it for you.

Reported post violations are sent to the mods in general: not you in particular. You can't duck out of work, honey! :D Check post #5 of this discusion for more info.

Yeah! Mine works now too! :D

I had not received any emails since the conversion. However I started receiving notifications about 3 days ago. They have continued daily since then. So what ever may have been going on, seems to have been resolved.

-s

Barbunny, you had "no subscriptions" selected. I changed it for you! Now, whenever you post in a thread or subscribe to a thread you will receive notifications. However, it is NOT retroactive. It won't work on THIS thread until you post again.

Back
Top Bottom