Nomad LT Bluewater Brings Sidemount Style Diving to the Open Seas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Dive Rite has just launched the Nomad LT Bluewater, a sister product to the Nomad LT Cave BCD that launched last fall. Designed for sidemount diving in open bodies of water, the Nomad LT Bluewater gives the diver access to inflation and dump valves when in a vertical position, such as hanging on a down line or ascending up a wall. The Nomad LT Cave model has inflation positioned for dumping in a prone position, as required in an overhead environment.

See our Nomad LT Bluewater Video for a comparison between the cave and open water models.

The Nomad LT family is a lightweight, minimalistic rig designed for warm water sidemount style diving with aluminum 80 tanks. Made in the U.S.A., its exceptional design creates the first sidemount rig of its kind that is simple to set up and configure with an all-in-one webbing harness and wing combo. Pivot points at the chest provide comfort and stainless steel slides at the waist provide a custom fit. Watch Dive Rite’s Nomad LT Fitting Video to learn how to easily get a custom fit.
Weighing only 5.4 lbs (2.5kg), the Nomad LT is ideal for travel and packs flat in a suitcase.

Learn more about the Nomad LT Bluewater and Dive Rite’s complete line of sidemount gear at Dive Rite.com

I took a look at this thing on Monday. Very well built IMO. Seriously considering replacing my UTD setup with one of these, or simply just adding to my growing collection of SM rigs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom