north east florida spearfishing club meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironhed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
we will be starting a new club for people in the north east florida area, our first meeting will be tuesday the 30th at 7:00 in st augustine. we are finalizing a location and I should have it by tomorrow afternoon so I will post it then. I just wanted to give a heads up on this, we hope to have a good turnout and try to get a real club established. Our hope is to host a spearing tournament later on as we get more organized. This is also being posted on www.spearboard.com in the florida east coast section of the board. we have some top notch spearo's in our area that will be coming so the wealth of information will be there. Meeting will be kinda informal this time as we want to just meet one another and make contacts for future trips out. Later on if we establish a good location to hold meetings we will organize speakers and demonstrations etc. The goal is to get organized so that we don't get ran over by organizations that are anti spearing anti fishing. I hope to see you there, Andy:D

meeting is confirmed to be at the hooters in st augustine t 7:00 pm tuesday the 30th.
we will have a rather large turnout so it should not be hard to find us there. I am guessing to be at least 40 people there, not bad for our first meeting.

Back
Top Bottom