Northeast Season Opener & Social Event - Dutch Springs - May 4th 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne at DiveSeekers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Come Socialize with The SCUBA Connection/DiveSeekers, shops, industry leaders, manufacturers, other divers and get ready for the 2013 dive season!

Our style of diving can be perceived as very different, so use this Event as a chance to meet me and find out about our Teaching Philosophies, Gear Configurations and hop in the water and Go Diving. FREE gear consultations & Diving Tips! I look forward to meeting and diving with everyone!

Some of the participating manufacturers will be Hollis, Dive Rite, rEvo, Oceanic, SANTI, Scuba Pro, TDI, PADI and more.

2013SeasonOpener3.jpg

Hey I am interested in attending but still new to diving and do not have my own gear. Is there any local shops that rent gear out there?

Shoot Wayne a PM, I'm sure that he can get you ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I haven't responded, I've been teaching and shop was busy this weekend! We have a rental gear, stop by, check out shop, get sized and you are on your way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom