Northwest Ohio Quarrys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI

I was just wondering if there are any new divers in the Bowling Green, OH area. I am a student at the university and am looking for some people...possibly students...who I can dive with occasionally. Ive been to Whitestar and Portage quarrys.

Thanks

Dougefresh664

...if you are interested. Shouldn't be all that far from Bowling Green. Actually we'll be driving down from our base in Flint, MI on Friday the 12th and staying until the 14th in my 5th wheel trailer. So far, my partner Dave, myself and one or two others from the board here should be there for a couple days of slopping around. PM me if you are interested and I'll provide details of how to find us...

There is a big group of divers from this board planning to meet at Gilboa on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend. You can find a thread on this in Basic Scuba.

Which is just outside the town of Findlay, only a wee bit down the I75 from you. I drive through Bowling Green enroute to Gilboa - for guys like JohnF and I, it's a 6 hour drive.

There's no point in looking at other quarries after you've been to Gilboa - it rocks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom