(not only) Hawaiian Log Stamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Some might know that I'm kind of an artsy person. Well I decided to use my "talents" to draw some of the critters that we see on our dives and had them made into rubber stamps. It is possible to customize the stamps with your name, address, cert # or anything else you might like to add.

Pamphlet-inside-email.jpg

This is just the beginning and I plan to draw critters and things from other ponds.
If you're interested send me a PM or follow the link in my sig line :wink:
Thanks for looking!
Aloha,
Lisa

Thanks Brandon...supply me with examples (pictures) and I can draw 'em

So, how much are custom stamps, maybe like the caricature of a Kraken ??????

the K-ustomer

Cool

I was lucky enough to have Lisa stamp my log book with the critters we saw after my dives on Oahu. They are so cool Lisa! Makes my log book look fun! I think the Cali's marine state fish, Orange Garibaldi would be a great stamp. I'll talk to you about that later. Have to get over the flu I came home with :(

Thanks Lori! They do make logging fun :D

Sorry to hear you're sick - happens to me every time I leave Hawaii. Get well soon!

Lisa, glad to see you got this going! I'm going to print this out and take to a couple of the dive shops on Bonaire my next trip and see what they think :) I'll also post it over on Bonaire Talk and see what they think!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom