NOVA/MD/DC Happy Hour!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seawitch2

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's time for our second NOVA/MD/DC Happy Hour!!!!

Mark the date on your calendars and come on and join the fun!!

Date: November 17, 2004
Time: 6:30 - ?
2700 S. Quincy St.
Arlington, VA
(703) 578-3888

Please RSVP if you are planning to attend. Looking forward to see you there!!

Hey girl, you know I am always up for a happy hour! See ya there!

I would personally like to thank Volky (Seawitch 2) and Vanessa (Wreck Goddess) for putting together the gathering yesterday. I had a great time meeting the folks from our area. I would also like to point out all the ladies were looking lovely last night. Thanks to Jen for sharing her great pictures of Tuk, hopefully she'll join scubaboard and post them for all to see. There were plenty of interesting dive stories and experiences as well as interesting backgrounds and careers. I look forward to the next gathering. It was a pleasure meeting Vanessa (again), Volky, Maria, Jen, Amy, and oh yeah a couple of guys (Don, Darryl, Doc Intrepid, Curly-haired guy (forgot your name) and the couple on the end (sorry, forgot your name also). I look forward to diving with any of you in the near future.

NC Wreck Divers have set a date for a NC charter with Discovery for the weekend of April 2-3, 2005. Saturday dives will be to the Indra (in-shore) and Sunday will be off-shore. Save those pennies. More details will follow on their section of Scubaboard.

Pedro

Hi Capital City Happy Hour Folks. I enjoyed meeting you all last night. Good chat, and I didn't want to leave [but had to!]. I'll check this site/thread often for tips, trips, and tales of the sea ... or the "naeco." You guys are SO funny. I think I WON'T post anything to that "introductions and greets" area. Why? Because I think that's where the weirdos y'all warned me about FIND us board newbies. See, I'm smarter than you think, you sneaky scuba swingers! So I'll play it safe and stay here on the Mid-Atlantic thingy. And yes, Pedro, I'll look into posting a few Palau/Truk photos. Though I'm NOT new to diving [I hope to log my 300th in 2005], I am new to UW photography and this particular site, so bear w/ me! Regards, SATTYBAJ [$5 to anyone who can decipher that].

My free gift to the diving newbies: The #1 rule of diving - What happens on the boat stays on the boat.

Guys,

It was great meeting you all. I hope this is not the last time we get together for happy hour.
I'm willing to give cold water a try, so keep me posted on any trips you guys are planning.

I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Maria

Thank you to all of you that took take from your busy schedules to meet us at The Capitol City. It was a pleasure meeting new faces and seeing familiar faces again.

Maria, glad you are going to give cold water a try. If I did it, ANYBODY can, :)

Pedro, you are welcome. It was nice to (finally) meet you. :)

Look forward to seeing and diving with you soon.

Back
Top Bottom