November 2012 Cozumel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw 12 reef sharks at palancar caves yesterday. We just sat and watched them circle around for 10 minutes- it was great.:D

X2
Took Mayair both ways $84rt. Walked off the airport property & before even starting the right bend in the road I had an empty airport colectivo waiting for me $10 ride to V.A....
5 days of diving & just got back last night.
Dove Palancar Horseshoe 2 different days, love that dive site!
Saw the reef sharks both times @ P.H. as stated just circled around for quite some time & close.
Was also very impressive to see a giant Great Barracuda later on the same dive.
Aldora was was awesome dive-op to dive with & zero issues with my stay at Villa Aldora also.
Rode the bikes from the Villa to town for dinner & toured the town, made it a long ride home after a most amazing bowl of Frijoles Charro Especial & Gringa Pique from El Pique 2 nights in a row...
Dave & Kay were always very prompt & thorough in responding to all my emails.
Thanks again Dave & the entire Aldora crew for all that they do, thanks Sallye for showing us around & hanging-out!

Mi gran placer! Sad you guys had to go so soon and that I missed out on the goodbye hugs. We will fix that next time. :)

Finally saw the little sharks. Three at once and four others who may have been repeats...

Oh! LOST... And just a shout out to those who are here. We're looking for a Canon G12 that was dropped on Punta Sur on Sunday. It may have drifted a long way before landing; it's not very negative. The memory card inside is labeled Jen.
I am sure she would reward the finder!

Last edited:
Dan G- Have a great trip, safe diving, and thanks for maintaining the November list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom