November 2023 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nov 5-20, diving with Scuba Tony!

Hey all. We changed our travel plans for November and won't be going to Cozumel this time. November diving there is great. Enjoy!!

jbjclj(Jay and Cheryl)....... 10/24-11/30........Villa Las Anclas..... Tres Pelicanos
NSB-Diver.............................10/27 - 11/4........Casa Mantreyas......Scuba Tony.
gianster...............................10/27-11/3............El Presidente..........Aldora
Matt B...................................10/28-11/3............Blue Angel............Blue Angel
gopbroek.............................10/29-11/14 & 11/26-12/5..............Tres P
DeltaWardog......................11/5-11/20.............................................Scuba Tony
Scubajeg1.............................11/7- 11/20......... Casa del Mar.......Pelagic Ventures Scuba.
Diver#336..........................11/08-11/15...........Casa Del Mar....Blue Project
mcpowell.............................11/9-11/16.........El Cantil.....................Bottomtime Divers
Keesmon.............................11/11-11/19........Staying all Over....Punta Sur Divers
diverswifey..........................11/12-11/17.......................................... Tres Pelicanos
AdivingBel..........................11/14-11/23......... Villa Escondida....Tres Pelicanos
BoundForElsewhere........11/16-11/25......... Air Bnb..................Medusa Divers
in too deep........................11/25 - 12/02...........Casa Mexicana...Tres Pelicanos
bradmond.......................11/28-12/9......Casa Ileana......Punta Sur

Hey all. We changed our travel plans for November and won't be going to Cozumel this time. November diving there is great. Enjoy!!

jbjclj(Jay and Cheryl)....... 10/24-11/30........Villa Las Anclas..... Tres Pelicanos
NSB-Diver.............................10/27 - 11/4........Casa Mantreyas......Scuba Tony.
gianster...............................10/27-11/3............El Presidente..........Aldora
Matt B...................................10/28-11/3............Blue Angel............Blue Angel
gopbroek.............................10/29-11/14 & 11/26-12/5..............Tres P
DeltaWardog......................11/5-11/20.............................................Scuba Tony
Scubajeg1.............................11/7- 11/20......... Casa del Mar.......Pelagic Ventures Scuba.
Diver#336..........................11/08-11/15...........Casa Del Mar....Blue Project
mcpowell.............................11/9-11/16.........El Cantil.....................Bottomtime Divers
Keesmon.............................11/11-11/19........Staying all Over....Punta Sur Divers
diverswifey..........................11/12-11/17.......................................... Tres Pelicanos
AdivingBel..........................11/14-11/23......... Villa Escondida....Tres Pelicanos
BoundForElsewhere........11/16-11/25......... Air Bnb..................Medusa Divers
in too deep........................11/25 - 12/02...........Casa Mexicana...Tres Pelicanos
bradmond.......................11/28-12/9......Casa Ileana......Punta Sur
Buddy and I will be staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Aldora, arriving November 3 (probably) leaving November 11. First time for either of us in Cozumel.

Buddy and I will be staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Aldora, arriving November 3 (probably) leaving November 11. First time for either of us in Cozumel.
you'll enjoy it. poke around SB for recommendations for food (Tacos Nero and El Pique) are great for tacos and Casa Denis right off the plaza has got to have some of the best sopa de lima in the world. In fact, I think that's the first thing I'm going to do when I get there in a couple of weeks.

enjoy the diving and have a good time on the island. remember, mexicans don't say "no" so when you are walking around downtown and getting approached by the trinket sellers, just smile and say "gracias" and keep walking. it is the polite way to say no.

5 of us will be staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Tres Pelicanos Nov 2nd - 8th (usually morning and afternoon, with some nights thrown in as well), and two of us the 1st, 9th, 10th, and 11th with Aldora.

I’ll be there Nov 10th - Nov 20. Staying at an Air BnB near Casa Mexicana. Diving with Aldora

I’ll be there Nov 10th - Nov 20. Staying at an Air BnB near Casa Mexicana. Diving with Aldora
Are you staying at the one just across from the pizza place, a little down from Cozumelena bakery?

Are you staying at the one just across from the pizza place, a little down from Cozumelena bakery?
Seems like the place -First time there for me. Host is William. Do you have some insights about it?

Back
Top Bottom