November cruise, Dominica, aruba, & Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ahoy there fellow salts !
Going on a cruise in November. We have decided to dive 3 islands while on the cruise. Any recommendations on dive operators on these 3 islands ?
Aruba is a cinch, we've decided to dive w/ Red Sail sports while there. Dove w/ then back in 95 but we are unfamiliar with Dominica & Barbados. How is the diving on the latter 2 also ? Please advise.

Thanx,
Scuba-Rican

P.S. 29 more days til Roatan !:eyebrow:

In Dominica I would recommend Anchorage Dive Centre, I just dove with them and they were a great operation...the staff very friendly on the boats. after each dive they come around and serve you juice. but, just in general they are a good operation.

Thanx for the response, it's appreciated. How much were their rates for a 2 tank dive ? Are they close to the mooring dock where the cruise ships come in ? How is the marine life and viz ? Please advise. You are going to LOVE Bonaire. Where are you staying at ? Thanx again.

Good Viz,
George

A 2 tank dive is $65. www.anchoragehotel.dm check out there website. Hmmm from the hotel/dive centre it's about If i remember correctly about maybe 15min. from the cruise ship dock..now we were down there visiting a friend that goes to the university there in Portsmouth and for the weekend we went down to Scott's Head and stayed with this operation and dove with them. the marine life was good..had tons of fun, the viz. is also really good clear water and about 80's for temp. if you have any more questions i'll try to help you out. I can't wait for Bonaire...We are staying at Bonaire Plaza Resort. counting down the days....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom