November M&G or Venice Turkey Fry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we can make this easy.

MissD is looking, and so are you Dave.

Seems logical to me.

MissD, Dave dives. Dave, MissD dives. Nuff said.

Ok, so when is the wedding?

Boy could this could start some rumors!:eyebrow:

(Reef runs for cover)

I seem to recall one of MissD's criteria was rich. Trust me, I do NOT meet that qualification!

Well, we have two votes for Nov 7th. Does anyone have any objection to that date?
Now all we need to do is set a PLACE.

Go ahead and put it for here - MissD's house - Westchase area. Make it 4-8 or 5-9 :idk: Everyone bring a lil something to share. I will pm people that don't already know where I live my address. Carriemak - do you think I missed anything?

SB - think you may want to start a new thread.

btw, I never said rich - you guys are going to get me stereotyped and I'll never date again :shocked2: which may not be a bad thing - I do like a quiet life :wink:

I think we should have it 5 - 9 since Nov 7th is a work day for most people. How about a list for who is attending?

sending PM for directions

I seem to recall one of MissD's criteria was rich. Trust me, I do NOT meet that qualification!

Well OF COURSE you aren't rich, anymore... you dive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom