NOW I am angry about the Sewage Spill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be wrong, but i think the canoe clubs are filing suits. All the canoes have been moved to Hawaii Kai and Kailua. I hope they at least have some experts coming to consult. maye there is an enzyme or some natural plant that will help the recovery. All that lilly pad stuff was new. On second thought, they might just get more alien species introduced.

Did you hear that they want to put in a temp pipe for 8,000,000 and then put in the new pipe for 30,000,000....in three years....why put in a temp pipe? would it be like the one you guys have over there? Gosh forbid if there should be an accident and someone hits the over the road pipe!!

hmmm, don't know. but you know the one I mean out here? Yea, they patched it already. So did they say in the paper why the temp?

I am a bit surprised there is not more outrage now that it has sunk in.

Flat trade winds and a big south swell I can hear tonight.

I heard it on the news..no details...

I also heard that that there was a report that said that the Waikiki beaches (sand and water) were all ok...well you know what I'm doing...

the viz in the area must be pretty crappy :)

sorry had to... ah now off to the last day of this semester for earth science... got a test... wish me luck :)

catherine96821:
The other thing is he claims they could have had tanker trucks working around the clock taking it to the treatment plant in Sand Island access.

I know that this was brought up earlier, and I heard on the news an explanation why they couldn't do this. Something about the rate of flow being so many gallons per hour requiring so many trucks - and that they didn't have close to enough trucks to accomplish this. Not that I have any idea if the explanation is accurate or just an excuse.

Voting them out? Ha - we know it will never happen. The same yahoos get elected year after year - or just some other yahoos in their place.

Kray_Z:
the viz in the area must be pretty crappy :)

sorry had to... ah now off to the last day of this semester for earth science... got a test... wish me luck :)

:wink:

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom