Nusa Penida dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahwen1212

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
It had been many years I haven't been to Nusa Penida Bali, heard there were a huge change to the island.
Has anyone recommendation of dive shop/center on Nusa Penida which is more focused on fun dive instead of diving courses.
We are a group of 4, all 500 tanks and up.
Thank you.

After five years I am finally going back to Indonesia again this summer. Seems that there has been lots of development on Penida, and wondering if it makes sense to stay there ? For instance two fish have setup an outfit.

I have only seen Penida from the boat when commuting from Padangbai to dive manta point , crystal bay, PED etc.

Any advice would be very welcome :)

we have booked to dive with Roots Dive in July…sispect diving is ok but will see..its loos a cool place to hang out, but diving Gili Gede withHigh Dive resort a week prior…but as we are macro divers will not get excited about manta and mola mola in august 😂

I wouldn't recommend Two Fish based on my experience with them, but the dive shop itself is great. If you only book your diving with them, you should be fine. I WOULD NOT BOOK MY TRIP WITH THEM. I posted a review. Based on my experience, Wise is an awful transfer service. It takes way longer than it says it will. My Wise transfer to Thailand took a month. Be aware that Indonesian banks don't accept bedit cards with 4 digit Pins, Amex is not accepted by anyone, I think, and that the 2 AMEX cash advance ATMs in Nusa Penida were broken when I came.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom