'Nuther one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydawg

Reaction score
Texan and new guy. Glad to have found your most hospitable board. I have no experience with diving or training. All the DIR's and Padi's mean nada. Can you stand another one?
Luckydawg

Welcome to the Board Luckydawg.

I'm sure with all the info on here, you'll be an expert in no time!

Cheers

welcome!
don't worry, in no time you'll hear more than you want to know about padi, ssi, dir and all that stuff :)
but as i saw it (and it was even suggested to a newbie once) DON'T ask questions about dir :)
hope you love it here and decide to try diving! but be careful -> it's an addiction! :D

welcome to the board!

Just hang in there a while and you'll get into it - - Of course, this is one board where it's OK to jsut ask "What does this mean?" - You'll actually normally get a civil reply!!!!

In the meantime - be sure to visit the Swamp Diving Team down under NDI CLubs - you'll find a lot of fellow Texans there!

Thank You ! I have already found this to be an exciting (yet confusing) bulletin board. I am most curious about what I will need for My needs as a diver. I plan on taking an Open Water course this summer in Islamorada.
From those of you who did something similar, what did you do that was the right? Please keep in mind that I will only be using diving as it applies to cruising the coast of Florida.
And thanks again for the warm welcome. It's good to be lurking a board with divers from all the world!! :)

Welcome, Luckydawg, from a fellow Texan Diver and a new member to the boards.

welcome to the board luckydawg...Lots and lots of good information in here:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom