Nuvair Pro Trimix Analyzer HE % O2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtivat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This unit is two years old and works great it has never had an issue and is very easy to use. The battery compartment has a crack but I wedged a little paper behind it and it has worked fine for over a year. Unit also comes with AC power adaptor. Asking $450 shipped UPS Ground with tracking and insurance in the US PayPal only.

Thanks

DSCF9334.JPG

About how much use would you say this unit has seen in the two years you've had it? Also, are you the original purchaser?

About how much use would you say this unit has seen in the two years you've had it? Also, are you the original purchaser?

Yes I purchased it new from Dive Rite Express and with our short Dive season in Michigan I would say maybe 50-75 tanks per year.
Being that is it two years old the O2 sensor could go at anytime but they can be found for $80ish and are very easy to install it is just a plug in.

Thanks

Hiya,

Is this still for sale ?? and how much to ship it to the canary islands, spain ??

Thanks
davedagc

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom