Oahu night dive buddy July 10, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AussieNSW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I'm coming to Oahu for work and I've yet to dive Hawaii! Unfortunately I have no free days, but I do have one night free JULY 10, 2013 where I'll still be able to dive! However, I won't be free until about 7pm and most the boats/dive groups start gearing up about 5pm for night dives (that I've found). Is anyone keen for a night dive? I'll need to hire gear as well. And I have no idea where the best night dive shore sight is or if there is a boat that leaves that late, so I welcome suggestions! Please PM me as I'll probably forget to check this forum again. Thanks!!

I know Kaimana runs a late night pelagic dive out of Waianae, but I don't recall it being offered on Wednesdays. Gabe at KD would be able to give you more info, though. Night shore dives in HI are possible... Shark's Cove is probably one of the better options for a 0-24 dive diver in hired gear for a one night stand with Oahu's rocky shore entries.

Hopefully you, as the guy seeking info, will remember to check the forum again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom