Oahu SB Get Together June 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
OK everybody, this time for sure. Lets plan another Pot Luck Get Together on the North Shore on June 10th. All are welcome, visitors and locals :D

Any suggestions? Trench again? or Sharks Cove? Or Three Tables?
We need a spot where we can picnic and dive. Plus it has to be a spot where non-diving family and friends can have fun too.

Who will be bringing what? What do we need?

So, who's coming?
Becky = bucket of chicken
MM & Olivia = Soda
Roger & Lisa = Plastic forks and knives, napkins (still have'em from last time :D) Mac salad, burgers or hot dogs....Oh I also have a toss across game!!
Lori & Rick = Chips, dip, desert and beverages
Sue and Dave = hot dogs and veggie platter

SWEET! Another get together!

Olivia and I vote for The Trench again. Better parking, better picnic area, ease of beach access. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, probably soda though.

Good to have you back MM, missed ya...I'll post a list of who is bringing what as soon as things start falling into place..

:D

someplace...hygienic.

Dang...we'll have to have a good luck party for you sooner then :D
BTW, how was your vacation?

Cool! I'll be there with Rick and my friends Sue and Dave. Is the Trench a good site for snorkeling too? I'll be with 3 non divers.

Can't wait to meet some more SB members!

The Sealancers are having a club dive that morning from Haleiwa harbor. Dont thinnnk I'll be taking my boat though, too far from Hickam Harbor at 3.20 gal. Is the plan for an afternoon timeframe?
Jimbo

Back
Top Bottom