Oahu site GPS coordinates needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing to look out for is that some dive shops on Oahu call the same reefs/dive sites different things

example= electric beach (incorrect) kahe point (correct)
unless your north of kahe in front of the fenced in area then you'd be correct calling it EB,
and then theres "black rock" but it aint anywhere near lahi lahi point , that's "ulua cave"

also don't believe all the dive site stories you hear,
I made up the one about the "mahi" moving during hurricane iniki because i got bored of the "usual" briefing, it was actually the barge that moved :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:50 PM ----------

ps. and even "frankos map" has listed my story about the mahi on it (guess that makes my story telling epic)

Thanks for the info. I've noticed that about some sites, but fortunately some web sites with dive site coordinates list alternate names for sites. One of the Curacao dive sites gave me a lot of trouble, but I finally estimated that with a dive site map from a web site and then Google Maps.

Back
Top Bottom