Oceanic 3 Explorer liveaboard owned by Expedition Fleet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We've booked a trip with Oceanic 3 Explorer liveaboard owned by Expedition Fleet and payed USD $10884 .
The owners Mr. Lars Chua canceled the trip and rejected to refund the money. Unprofessional and disappointing.
I encourage everyone affected by this to reach out to me. We are filing a collective claim to sue the service provider.

Every other service provider has offered both a rebooking and refund. Expedition Fleet doesn't want to return the amount. They said that they will put 30 people in the boat despite of the quarantine. This is completely irresponsible and selfish. People are dying!

March 26 to April 01, 2020 Tubbataha Trip onboard Oceanic 3 Explorer

We've booked a trip with Oceanic 3 Explorer liveaboard owned by Expedition Fleet and payed USD $10884 .
The owners Mr. Lars Chua canceled the trip and rejected to refund the money. Unprofessional and disappointing.
I encourage everyone affected by this to reach out to me. We are filing a collective claim to sue the service provider.

Every other service provider has offered both a rebooking and refund. Expedition Fleet doesn't want to return the amount. They said that they will put 30 people in the boat despite of the quarantine. This is completely irresponsible and selfish. People are dying!

hi! Is this cancellation a result of COVID? If so, please feel free to share below. Any information on original travel dates and facts are welcome. I’m logging as much as I can!

Canceled/postponed trips due to COVID - please share your outcomes

I doubt any diver (local or not) unless they're based in Puerto Princessa can even get to the boat with the current lockdowns in the Philippines. To have a strong case it would be handy to grab the Port Authority's copy of the passenger manifest showing to only a few could make it, which they knew in advance, and yet still sailed.

p.s. M/Y Sakura has noting to do with the Expedition Fleet (Our Fleet | Tubbataha - Scuba Diving Philippines) right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom