Oceanic Geo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i got my new GEO only last week, inspite the sad experience I got on my first try on GEO I ended up getting the same model...I like its big display, user replaceable battery and it seem straight forward to operate once you read the manual, watch mode gives you date though not the year and the bracelet seems replaceable. This is my 1st dive computer so my observation might be normal to all other brand/model of DC. I dived with it yesterday and it seems ok except that I feel that it would be better if the alarm is louder.

Replacement for battery eating Geo has been on backorder since December. Finally came in today. It's been activated for over two hours and still works!!!!!!:D

Replacement for battery eating Geo has been on backorder since December. Finally came in today. It's been activated for over two hours and still works!!!!!!:D

25 hours - Ain't dead yet!!!!!:rofl3:

I've made the elusive two week mark on the original battery!!!!!!!

Almost 3 weeks, and it's been on it's first dive! Still working fine! I really like this computer. Easy to use, easy to see.

I should be getting my Geo 2.0 in the mail tomorrow and I'm excited to try it out! USS Oriskany on Saturday to break it in right:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom