OCEANIC PROBE LX BCD or AERIS ATMOS LX QRL BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been reading differents posts and How does the Oceanic LX compare to the Sherwood Avid?

most(any) Zeagles.......I use a Scout......

My husband has a very old Probe and likes it a lot. His new one, when he gets it will be the new Probe, which by comparison to the old, looks like a BCD on steriods. When we got our original gear, the tech influence had not penetrated the recreational dive gear market. Once tech diving exploded, everything changed.

My husband dives with an Oceanic Delta reg and loves it. I am still diving with my Oceanic Omega reg and love it. The reason I love my Omega is that it is a wet breather which keeps me from starting to wheeze halfway thru a dive (no, I'm not asthmatic). I even brought a second one last year as a backup because, the model was being discontinued. I got it new, but real cheap.

We're not especially pro-Oceanic. It's a good company but so is ScubaPro and probably most of the others. I have two BCD's both ScubaPro, an old Classic and the predecessor to the Knighthawk, the SuperHawk NT. I like them both.

Hi all,
I have been away from diving for awhile and I am getting back into it. I want to go through all the courses I can. I was wondering what recommendations you guys could make on a good all round BCD or one that is the most versicle.

Hi all,
I have been away from diving for awhile and I am getting back into it. I want to go through all the courses I can. I was wondering what recommendations you guys could make on a good all round BCD or one that is the most versicle.
You'll get a lot of answers. I can tell you that I bought a BP/W (backplate and wing) from Tobin at Deep Sea Supply and couldn't be happier. The BP/W has its share of fans and detractors but you won't find a more modular or versatile system.

I have the Oceanic Probe LX and love it. I am the traditional BC type and love the lift it gives me and can't complain of all the streamlined pockets and rings this BC has. It is a well built BC made of strong materials that will last a long time, which was another thing that brought to me decision coupled with the good feedback from here on SB. This is my third BC and love the choice.

I have the alternate air and spinner knife that fits in the grommets. Let me know if you need feed on either of these.

I have the Oceanic Probe LX and love it. I am the traditional BC type and love the lift it gives me and can't complain of all the streamlined pockets and rings this BC has. It is a well built BC made of strong materials that will last a long time, which was another thing that brought to me decision coupled with the good feedback from here on SB. This is my third BC and love the choice.

I have the alternate air and spinner knife that fits in the grommets. Let me know if you need feed on either of these.

Thanks Kuma, I keep going back to that BCD. I was seriously considering the Seaquest Pro QD, but the probe for the money and quality is hard to pass up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom