Oceanic Probe LX BioFlex BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squiggmo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Size large. It is essentially new having only been used on four open water dives before suffering a medical condition that ended my diving career. As with all of my equipment, this has been well cared for and since my last dive has been stored in a sealed container. I have photos that I can send upon request. Below is the manufacturer information for this BC. I loved it for the limited number of times that I was able to use it. Reviews have been solid. Asking $300 OBO, you pay shipping.

• QLR (Quick Lock Release System) Weight Integration - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance)
  • Large drop down pocket ideal for a light, mask, pocket snorkel, and more
  • Accessory piggy back pockets for easy access to accessory items like signaling devices
  • Rear tech pocket easily accommodates a light, extra mask, pocket snorkel, reel, or signaling device
  • Depth-compensating cummerbund
  • Padded Backpack and additional lumbar support for extra comfort
  • 6 Pre-Bent Stainless Steel D-Rings
  • Sternum Strap
  • 1600 Denier BioFlex - This Kevlar super-stretch air cell eliminates chest squeeze while giving you a lower profile
  • Front operated rear pull dump
  • BC Accessory Kit (BC knife, light with retractor and mesh bag) ready - not included - see below to order
  • Built-in retractor attachment point - perfect for streamlining gauges, lights and other essentials - see below to order
  • COLORS: Black
  • SIZES/LIFT: Small/38, Medium/38, Large/54, XLarge/65, 2XLarge/65

Size large. It is essentially new having only been used on four open water dives before suffering a medical condition that ended my diving career. As with all of my equipment, this has been well cared for and since my last dive has been stored in a sealed container. I have photos that I can send upon request. Below is the manufacturer information for this BC. I loved it for the limited number of times that I was able to use it. Reviews have been solid. Asking $300 OBO, you pay shipping.

• QLR (Quick Lock Release System) Weight Integration - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance)
  • Large drop down pocket ideal for a light, mask, pocket snorkel, and more
  • Accessory piggy back pockets for easy access to accessory items like signaling devices
  • Rear tech pocket easily accommodates a light, extra mask, pocket snorkel, reel, or signaling device
  • Depth-compensating cummerbund
  • Padded Backpack and additional lumbar support for extra comfort
  • 6 Pre-Bent Stainless Steel D-Rings
  • Sternum Strap
  • 1600 Denier BioFlex - This Kevlar super-stretch air cell eliminates chest squeeze while giving you a lower profile
  • Front operated rear pull dump
  • BC Accessory Kit (BC knife, light with retractor and mesh bag) ready - not included - see below to order
  • Built-in retractor attachment point - perfect for streamlining gauges, lights and other essentials - see below to order
  • COLORS: Black
  • SIZES/LIFT: Small/38, Medium/38, Large/54, XLarge/65, 2XLarge/65
Do you happen to still have this BCD?

Could you send me some pictures? How long have you had it? Airlines recently lost my probe when I was coming home from a trip. Wish I could remember what size it was but pretty sure it was a large.

Why don't you send me an email address and I'll send those to you offline. Its a little easier to talk via email. I'll also send details. Looks like we are not too far away from each other. I live outside of Kansas City.
Tim Metz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom