Oceanic Ventures FG Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thirty days and counting.

Going on the Spree.

TexasMike
Texass
TwoBit

Thats who I know signed up. I don't know of anyone else from here.

Getting excited...

TwoBit

Be sure to tell Mike hi from all of us :) I hope everything's going well with him.

jeff

August 1-3.

I talked to Eric at the shop and he told me he thought there was still a spot or two open.

He and his wife took a group to Cayman this week (left yesterday) so getting any info is going to be difficult until they get back.

If anyone wants to join us you are welcome to come along. Provided it isn't sold out.

I have the trip information.

Mike is in Cayman (with the shop), but when I see him next I'll give him the message.

TwoBit

Tom....are you talking about the Oceanic Ventures shop in Houston? With Eric and Ann?

Yep thats them.

I met Ann at the DUI demo days back in Nov. at CSSP.

I have visited the shop once since then when I was visiting my mom in Houston.

TwoBit

TruckDiver & I met up with an ex-Canuck living in Ft. Worth who is going on the trip with us. The 3 of us did a couple of nice hour-long dives together.

He's got a definite Swamper mentality. The viz was down to about 10' for most of the dives due to the rain, but he keyed in on the bits where it was still over 20'.

We told him about the board so hopefully he'll pop in.

Back
Top Bottom