Oceanic VTX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an almost 5 year old VT3 with more than 500 dives on it, absolutely perfect, just went onto battery #3. Rarely loses transmitter sync, even for a brief time. Guess I got a good one

Graves, I bought my wife a VTX and have a question. What does the Preview screens do? I see how to set them, and then view them but not sure what point of them is? Any idea?

Thanks...

I used my VTX on 26 dives in the Roatan two weeks ago with no real issues. There were a few times over the course of the week where it momentarily lost connection with the transmitter, but after turning down the sampling rate from 30 secs to every 15 secs, I didn't see it anymore.
I also saw the "Earmark Applied" message from waking up the computer at first. I never researched which button caused it, and instead turned off the auto dim.

I replaced the battery every 2 days due to of all of the reports of battery issues in the Aeris version. Battery status was always reporting "Good", so I don't know if this was necessary or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom