Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@KenGordon you can't buy that and send to the US. They aren't allowed to as part of their dealer agreement. Sure you can buy while you are overseas and get VAT back when you're on your way home, but the D4i novo is twice that price in the US and the Teric is 15% cheaper than that so talking about pricing for your region being better for one and worse for the other is completely irrelevant for the market that the OP is in.
Same reason you guys can buy Apeks regs for peanuts compared to what we pay here where they are priced at the true top of the price list for regulators in this country

@KenGordon you can't buy that and send to the US. They aren't allowed to as part of their dealer agreement. Sure you can buy while you are overseas and get VAT back when you're on your way home, but the D4i novo is twice that price in the US and the Teric is 15% cheaper than that so talking about pricing for your region being better for one and worse for the other is completely irrelevant for the market that the OP is in.
Same reason you guys can buy Apeks regs for peanuts compared to what we pay here where they are priced at the true top of the price list for regulators in this country

Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Computer with USB Cable 825USD

So still not the 1200 you were quoting.

Our Apeks prices are not peanuts when you are getting paid in a currency which has been devalued 20% by the idiots.

By the way those are all 2% cheaper since my earlier posts due to a visit by the chief idiot to haggle with a bunch of people who don’t actually want what she is selling.

Tbone, hows he battery life on the Teric? Real world. Diving and daily watch.
I don’t use mine as an everyday watch but I do wear it at night and on dim it’s still pretty bright, the screen turn off when it sits idle. I charge it the day before diving and with around 2.5,3 hours underwater on high with AI and compass and the nightly use it will be at around 50% by the next charging. Next week I’ll be leaving for a Maldives live aboard so I should have a better idea of how it works as far as run time on a charge and continuous use. The charger is usb so you can charge it just about anywhere so I just don’t see battery life as an issue, with an excellent battery life indicator it will only let you down if you let it down first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom