Off topic: Small, short term loan advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaxs

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am not having trouble paying my bills and I am sitting on a good cushion. I have the opportunity to invest and buy a web network, already making good profit, that is directly related to my business. It will 1) Make money by itself, 2) Boost the sales of my software with cross promotion . The new network gets 200 times more traffic (and it is tailored to my specific market) than my current website and my software sells for $80 a piece plus a $14.95 monthly recurring fee (huge potential). It is a great buy and I am getting a good deal. I am looking for only $3000 to finish this deal. I could empty my account to finish the deal, but I would rather not.

Getting a loan is my backup. I have a classic car that is up for auction that went for $4200 last time, but I didnt sell. This time it is back and I am willing to accept $4200.

Does anyone have any experience or advice in getting a short 3-5 month loan for such a small quantity? Most banks will not loan this little. I am willing to take a high interest rate. I have a substanial amount of invoices that clients owe and or contracts just starting that will bring money for the next two months (not to mention my full time job at an internet company), so the problem isn't really money but timing. Should I suck it up and ask for a loan from a family member? I would appreciate any feedback!

Put in half of the money and borrow the other half from a friend/family member?

shaxs:
I am looking for only $3000 to finish this deal. I could empty my account to finish the deal, but I would rather not.

Should I suck it up and ask for a loan from a family member? I would appreciate any feedback!

I think I will be fine. I have my car up on auction. It has 4 days left and is already at $2250

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom