Official 2011 International DWADD (Ditch Work & Dive Day)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in addition to being Ditch Work and Dive Day, June 2 is my birthday....what a great way to celebrate :D

The ice might even be off the lakes.

What if you work at a dive shop or your boss is a diver? O.O
Tell the boss the dive trip is your treat as long as you can both count it as a "staff meeting"...:cheers:

Tell the boss the dive trip is your treat as long as you can both count it as a "staff meeting"...:cheers:

Lol. I wish our staff meetings were like that. I usually spend staff meetings doodling on a notepad and looking at the clock every 5 minutes wondering when it will end.

Didn't know this was the official date. But just so happens I will be in Cozumel that week. So I will be doing my part to carry out the mission and maintain international relations. Dive, spend money, take in all the sights and sound and practice my Spanish.

Anyone in the DC area interested? I might have to call it early to pick kids up from daycare, but I'd certainly be up for a morning dive or two.

Mselenaous - Reposting on request ..

Decided it's not fair you guys and gals having a DWADD just for yourselves :rofl3:- so I'm joining the excellent idea. I've just booked some flights. I'll jump the redeye flight to Philippines on 2nd - exact location there not yet finalised, but I'll be in the warm waters to celebrate DWADD ! :D

I ditched work two and a half years ago to go diving, and haven't regretted it one bit!

Alright I cast out some "spinner bait" over on the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew area to see if there's enough interest in doing a two dive wreck charter out on Lake Michigan. I spoke to Captian Jim and he offers up the St. Mary and the Mack out of Wilmette Harbor but that is just a suggestion..... Anybody for some Lake Mich. wreck diving for DWADD? Let's hear it!!!

Back
Top Bottom