Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I musta missed the Darth Beer. Was he the Schlitz Lord of the Darklagerside of the bar. May the force of gravity be with you, young Redeye. Draw forth your lightbeersabre and defend thyself.
Mix not Bacardi and Doritos, or the force you will feel from your darkside.-Yoplait, The wise Redeye Master

LIVE FROM THE OAKLAND , CALIFORNIA AIRPORT AS THE BEANO WAITS FOR A RED-EYE TO JAX...!!!!

Awww ...
Oooooweeeee , cut that out
Slap your Grand-ma
There aught to be a law
Get the sherrif on the phone ...

:D :D :D

Da Can't wait to get back home to Florida Beano

P.S. I'll check the river temp this weekend at Ginnie ... And also how high it is getting. Ginnie and Manatee are the only spring systems up here that are divable right now. (Jackson Blue still is too)

Yeah, I was wondering how many cave systems were still divable. Devil's must be an absolute zoo on the weekends right now.

Oh, and how DID she get those jeans on?:D

Yeah, I was wondering how many cave systems were still divable. Devil's must be an absolute zoo on the weekends right now.

Oh, and how DID she get those jeans on?:D

David:
Actually today (Sat) around noonish , it wasn't all that bad. But the wind was blowing pretty good too.
That kept the crowd down a little bit.
The river is about 5-8 degrees colder than the spring-water still.
(that's using the Beano Swim into the tanic river by the Ear on Deco Method :D )
Oh , and Eric , our friendly Devils guardian person , says there ALREADY starting to tube the Sante-Fe again. He thinks they are nuts with the river water still being a mite-bit-chilly !!!

BTW: She used a crow-bar :D

Da Beano back in Florida :D

I would like to join in on this event, should I call this place to reserve a campsite and where do I tell them I would like to camp. I don't want to rent a spot and find out I'm in the back 40 all by myself:( I would like to have someone close by so that the Yettie can eat them first and give me time to get out and run:rofl3:.

All joking aside how do I book my stay for this event and where do I tell them I want to be.

Thanks
Becky

Becky we takeover an entire area at the campground so there is no need to reserve a spot. There is enough room for 50 tents or more and Ginnie Springs always treats our group good. We are not on the back 40 actually and have real bathrooms and shower close to the campsite. Ginnie Springs is a HUGE step up in camping compared to that other campground. We hope you make this event.

I saw the website it looks really pretty, I am coming for this event. I am going to meet up with Jenny she knows all the back roads and makes the trip fun and I don't get lost.
What should I bring? Just name it and I'll bring it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom