Official Launch of my Website !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
I think this would be the only natural progression in gear purchase for Ed.

You realize what you have done don't you? He is going to take one look at your post and then go shopping for IMAX cameras. :D

RIOceanographer:
And he put me on the cover!!! We should demand royalties!!!

Seriously though, looks awesome. Hope you sell a million of them and then blow it all on more camera gear! :D

No kidding! Hey, how's that cold doing by the way? Need... diving... soon...

mstudley:
No kidding! Hey, how's that cold doing by the way? Need... diving... soon...

Mostly better. I could probably dive this weekend, although the forecast is looking a bit in the "how desperate am I?" category.

Nice Pictures Ed, I enjoyed them, espicially the lighting.

Feedback: I always like to know what set-up photographers are using, you may consider putting it on your About the Photographer page (Unless I missed it someplace). Not a big fan of the Flash galleries, but too each his own. Although it took me a couple minutes to figure out what I missing, kept hitting the up down arrow (which switches sub-albums) to switch pictures, don't like having to click on each thumbnail to view the pic. The picture captions flashed way to fast, I had to go back a couple times on some pictures to re-read the caption. Being able to turn off sound is a good thing. You should fill up that big blank space on the middle of the home page. Not a fan of splash/entry screens either and they hurt with your Search Engine Rankings if that's a concern.

-Garrett

RIOceanographer:
Mostly better. I could probably dive this weekend, although the forecast is looking a bit in the "how desperate am I?" category.

Yeah, this weekend looks pretty crappy. I'm busy anyway, as usual, so I couldn't go even if I wanted to. The weather next week doesn't look too inviting either :(

mstudley:
Yeah, this weekend looks pretty crappy. I'm busy anyway, as usual, so I couldn't go even if I wanted to. The weather next week doesn't look too inviting either :(

Well, if you are going to have to be busy, choosing a weekend where the forecast is using such pleasant terms as "sleet" and "wintery mix" is probably a good choice.

mstudley:
The calendar came out great! Especially because I got to be in it :)

I'll have to order one of these soon.

Well I received my calendar and it looks great. It will be a nice addition to my new office. Great work Ed!

Back
Top Bottom