OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Wifey and I are ready to go! We're staying at the Comfie Inn, booked on the afternoon charter Saturday and the morning charter Sunday with Abucs, doing a shore dive when we get there on Friday... So, what time, what location are we getting together for the shore dives Saturday morning? Really, I read through all of the posts, so if I missed it (or I'm being dense), I'm sorry. Also, at what time are we meeting at Bud's (I hope it not Bud's French-Fry Stand, right?? :) ). The OFWF T-Shirts look great! I'll have to put in my order up there for one (I totally missed the T-Shirt thread until this morning). Really looking forward to meeting everyone and diving my butt off.

-Frank =-)

Any prerequisits for attending?

I am a new diver (OW a couple of weeks ago and 1 dive since), but I figure spending a day with a large group of divers would probably be a good initiation (both in and out of the water).

Did I remember to mention the Jello Twister skills demo prerequisite? Oops. My bad. Glad you made it here at last and...
Welcome to the board...

Hi guys ,

I am new to this group too, but I will try to make it.
I would like to meet you all face to face for a change...
how big is this bbq getting?
sse you...
Anne:)

scubapunk-17055 once bubbled...
I'm waiting to hear back from Abucs. Wifey loves the boat diving there, so we're planning on 2 days of 2 tanks. shore dives in the afternoons. we'll probably do the Rothesay and the Connie when we get there Friday afternoon. Not sure yet if Abucs has room for walk-ons, but I should hear back tomorrow.

-Frank =-)
...typically Helen has some room but just not to be disappointed you might want to firm up with her. Had a club dive this weekend with Helen on the Emily C dive boat. Did Gaskin-Parsons-Muscallonge-Daryaw. Temp. 63-66 oF, current moderate-strong so the keel rides were not as fast as some have experienced before on the Parsons/Daryaw. Viz in the 20-25 ft range. Weather was fantastic and I came back with the same number of divers as I went out with, something DiveMasters are very fond of having happen....

well, we tried to leave Rick behind but he just kept climbing back on the boat!!

I made it to the board, Tinman!

Lynne :clapping:

Please check the thread link below that has the up to date attendee list and dive schedule for Saturday July 26th. If you are going to attend and your name is not on the list, please let me know so I can make adjustments to the reservation at Buds.

http://www.scubaboard.com/t31195/s.html

Thanks!

diverlady once bubbled...
well, we tried to leave Rick behind but he just kept climbing back on the boat!!

welcome to the board lynne!

:wave:
:wink:

diverlady once bubbled...

...glad you found it. Use the search command and you will be amazed what you can find here. Or search on a member name to see what they have had to say in the past. Let's keep this part of the cyberworld our little secret, I don't think it has enough bandwidth to handle Rick....(just kidding Rick, honest!).

As Taz pointed out recently, he's started a new thread to capture the details of the occassion.

Please visit New BBQ thread to add your comments.

PS I still have a few OFWF t-shirts in white (Large & x-Large) if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom