OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
I still can supply a boat if you get more
Well I haven't got anything booked for the Saturday - I missed out and the boats were already full by the time I thought to ask. So if you want, put my name on a "waiting list" for a Saturday charter........... if you can fill the boat with FreaksI think that would be superb!

Anyone else?

I am trying to convince my wife to let me go :D
I was talking to jrtonkin, who expressed interest in going too.
If everything works out, you'll have two more freaks to fill up another boat. :D
I'll let you know for sure next week.

Oren, I might be able to cmoe along too for that...Paul's still asleep, so I will have to check with him as to if we have a performance to do that w/e or not. But as it stands it's possible for me to travel down, but I'd perfer to dive saturday...so I'm not so exhausted come monday...diving an 18 wheeler and being sleepy is NOT a good combination :wink:
Oren, want to carpool perhaps?

As I mentions on Roll Call I might come along for the ride if there's room...I may stay on the alexander henry again as it was really cheap...hope the toilets are working this time...perhaps Oren will share a romm with me??? or another female...hmmm that doesn't sound right...forgive that bit oren,....lol...I know you're not a girl :wink: Tom R is it looking probable to get another boat out?

NorthernMelody:
Oren, I might be able to cmoe along too for that...Paul's still asleep, so I will have to check with him as to if we have a performance to do that w/e or not. But as it stands it's possible for me to travel down, but I'd perfer to dive saturday...so I'm not so exhausted come monday...diving an 18 wheeler and being sleepy is NOT a good combination :wink:
Oren, want to carpool perhaps?
Maybe you should try driving the 18 wheeler instead of diving? :wink: Or are you still sleepy? :D
Carpool sounds like an interesting option.

Tom
As it stands the following have expressed some interest in diving, though right now are unsure of their commitment:

Freefloat
ScubaGodess1
Aquaoren
Jrtonkin
NorthernMelody

I'm not sure if the divers are interested in both days or not.... so for now I'm guessing it's tentative for both days (though FreeFloat did grab the last spot on Sunday)

J

I am trying to organize the trip for jrtonkin, NorthernMelody and I.
I will let you know for sure until the beginning of next week and than it will be a solid commitment. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom