OFWF Roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ok, I'm stealing the idea from a couple of the other clubs that have one. Roll call for folks from Ontario...

((NOTE: Periodically, new names will be add to the list, and the original "please add me" post will be removed to keep this thread manageable))

BTW -- I didn't mean to slight anyone when I started this list... I just knew you wouldn't be shy and either say "Hey me too" or "Hey DG you forgot about me..." Just goes to show just how many folks we've met over the years.... keep the names coming!

abitton
Adrisen
Aquabella
Aquaoren
ArtW
Avalanchediver
Axeman

Baby Puffer
Barb
^*^BATMAN^*^
bigz
bio_guy
Boogie711
Boney
Bottom_sucker
Bubble Boy
Bubblemaker20
Butch103

Canuckdiver
Cdn_ff
Chris Red
Cobaltbabe
Cokedude
colby
Crankin

Dan MacKay
Daner
Darkstar
DaveG
DeepBound
DI_Guy
divedude
Diver Gadget
Diverlady
Dive Source
Diver Joe
DivingGal
Dolphin Girl
Doppler
Dpvdiver
Dreid
DS1
DS tank wipe

Earl_J
Ericdive
Eric__U
Essroc

Finsolo
FreeFloat
Furypickles

Groundhog246

HnJScuba

JamesP
JimC
JimmyP
Jiveturkey
Jj1
JohnF
jrtonkin
Juggernaut

Kevin Ripley
knives

LadyHog283
lead_bucket
Limestone Diver
Lurch

Mddolson
Makenna
Marvintpa

nauiguy
newdiver-toronto
Norberto
NorthernMelody

Ontario Diver
Opus X
OttScubaGuy

Prettyflowers
Procyon
Pufferfish
Puffinator

Queenofthedeep

R_Deluca
rcs_scuba
rescuediver009
Rooster1

Scuba_Steve
Scubaduffer
ScubaGoddess1
Scubaguy2
ScubaScott
Seahunter
sillylittlefish
Silverback
Simcoediver
Sirius
skinerd
Sneaky B Tard
Snuggle
SoScuba
S.O.S
Sparky30
sprange
Starfish365
StingRob
Supernal

Tam Dive
Taz22
Tinman
TomR
twister

Under Michael
uwhooligan

Vlada
Vinnie

Warren_L
waterdaughter
WaterMonkey
Waternut
weight_for_me
Westwinds
WetVet
Woden

Zero
Zslnk

Just couldn't resist the temptation -- but you have to appreciate anyone who loves "our" neck of the woods:

Fll Diver

GDI

ibnygator

jroy017

ohmdiver

Sharkbait991
Scuba_punk

I spoke to Marie (Cobaltbabe) back in February and she can't access from work (they've blocked scubaboard) and she doesn't have internet access at home. So can only pop in when she's visiting someplace with access. Would make it hard to be a mod. Not sure what happened to OD, his last post was Feb 05.

On that note, DivingGal's profile still shows her as a Senior Mod and Supporting Member. So I'd think she must be lurking.

DivingGal changed jobs over the winter and has been too busy for much of anything else. I don't think she even lurks much any more. I had an email from her a little while back so I know she still lives.

Groundhog246:
I spoke to Marie (Cobaltbabe) back in February and she can't access from work (they've blocked scubaboard) and she doesn't have internet access at home. So can only pop in when she's visiting someplace with access. Would make it hard to be a mod. Not sure what happened to OD, his last post was Feb 05.

On that note, DivingGal's profile still shows her as a Senior Mod and Supporting Member. So I'd think she must be lurking.

Hey Kent, Alot has changed since the last time we spoke. Matt (OD) and I are now living together in Toronto. I am no longer working at the same place but instead am working for a banks head office now, so security is much tighter. I do have a computer at home but there is hardly enough time with all five children running around. I am obviously not a mod anymore and that was a good decision on the boards part. I just wasn't around enough to give them 100% so I am now just a member. :05:

We hope to do alot more diving this year and we are starting two of our sons wreck diving. Nothing too deep. I just went to doubles and will be buying a dry suit this year as well. Other then that not alot is new. Keeping out of trouble (not). Give us a call sometime and we will make arrangements to get together. TTFN CB

Please add me to this as well. I'm mostly a lurker but haven't been around in a while. If people are looking for people to fill a boat in Kingston this summer, drop me an email, I know a few peeps that may or may not be members here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom