Ok I'll Start - May 2012 Who's going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickyF - I'm sure you will love Cozumel like the rest of us. Make sure to visit the town Square on Sunday nite. A lot of fun.

cobra269 plus 1 non diver, Apr 28th –May 15
th, Residencias Reef, Dive with Martin & Dive Palancar

edclee plus group, 1st week of May, el Cid,
scubatree plus 3, May 10th – 20th, Hotel Cozumel, Manuel Rejon
wmperry plus 2, up to May 31st, rental, various dive ops
ggunn plus 6, May 11th –23rd, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
nursediver plus 1, May 19th – 26th, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
RickyF, May 19th – Jun 2nd,El Cantil, Blue XT Sea
sharky60 plus 1, May 25th – June 4th, BlueAngel Resort, Blue Angel

What happened to April? I can't find that thread. Does anyone know what it's titled?
I don't think there is one yet. Start one!

Thanks! We will definitely check it out! We have been going to Roatan for the last four years and wanted to try something different.

Hey! I'm staying at the same place with a group of 12 or so. I'm so excited! This is my first trip out of the US, and my first trip with good, quality diving!

Hey! I'm staying at the same place with a group of 12 or so. I'm so excited! This is my first trip out of the US, and my first trip with good, quality diving!

Looking back at your earlier post, it looks like your staying at Hotel Cozumel mid May.
hope you love it as much as we do :D

may 12-20; staying at FAVC; diving with jeremy at living underwater; and spearfishing with leo; always have and always will ; will be three of us; wife and i celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary; been going to coz since 1974; keep trying other places but always come back; will be spending several afternoons looking for house to purchase; anyone selling?

yaml hope you have a fantastc anniversary, been thinking of tryingspearfishing with Leo is it really that fun like I have read. Also what doesFAVC stand for.

cobra269 plus 1 non diver, Apr 28th –May 15th, Residencias Reef, Dive with Martin & Dive Palancar
edclee plus group, 1st week of May, el Cid,
scubatree plus 3, May 10th – 20th, Hotel Cozumel, Manuel Rejon
wmperry plus 2, up to May 31st, rental, various dive ops
ggunn plus 6, May 11th –23rd, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
yaml plus 2, May 12th - 20th,FAVC, Living Underwater, Spearfishing with Leo
nursediver plus 1, May 19th – 26th, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
RickyF, May 19th – Jun 2nd,El Cantil, Blue XT Sea
sharky60 plus 1, May 25th – June 4th, BlueAngel Resort, Blue Angel

?? crdc251 plus 12, Mid May, HotelCozumel

Bumpity.

FAVC=fiesta americana vacation club; we belong - been elsewhere and always very nice - thought we'd give this one a try; re: spearfishing with leo: DO IT! great guy - great fun - great way to test yourself; i'm training right now with water work and respirator trainer; like a lot of things, the better you are at it, the more fun it is; we can't wait; already have plenty of folks from scubaboard responding to my request for info on purchasing a home and prepping me for the ins and outs of living in cozumel; really appreciate the time these folks are willing to give me; i am learning that scubaboard is a group of tight knit folks; hope i can repay them sometime; stay wet; be safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom