OK, who's got trips planned??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, well, I'm just about to head off to Bali and other parts of Indonesia. I'm thinking:

Bali, Flores, and Manado

Starting in December I'll working on a cruise and will be going to even more places, all around the world:

Seychelles, Mombasa, Tahiti, Samoa, Pohnpei.

So, that's it. No complaints.

January 10-15, 2003 Cayman Brac
February 15-22, 2003 Provodenciales, Turks & Caicos
April 17-24, 2003 Cozumel

Can't wait to start! I am jonesing like you wouldn't believe. I wish I had the time to travel as far as some of you guys.

Moorea 3 days
Bora Bora 5 days
Rangiro 3 days
Manihi 3 days

Can't wait!!!!! We leave the Rockies on the 29th of November and return on the 15th of December. This is the longest 3 weeks of my life. I thought I was excited about the Similans last year, but, with the help of Scuba Jim , Finesse and others I have worked myself into a frenzy!!!

Trip report end of December.

I'll be diving at Shark Pt, Anemone Reef and King Cruiser Wreck on the 28th Nov........Yippeee!!!!

oh man.....counting down the days.............can the days move faster please???

and thanks to ppl who recommended me the diving centres !!!!

:cheers:

I'm really looking forward to AKR in Roatan last week of March.

Let's see, nothing too special.

Bonaire in Jan (11-18)
NC Wrecks end of June
Maybe a short trip to Coz or Florida next fall or as funds allow.

-Roman.

I'm taking 11 days in the British Virgin Islands... I figure I'll do four days then take a couple of days off over Thanksgiving then do another three days or so. I'm looking forward to doing some night diving and some basic wreck diving. Maybe seek out some big fish.

We are taking our first trip to Bonaire during winter break. We are counting down the days. Yippee!

Back
Top Bottom