Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have recieved an email from Ginnie,... no discount unless the group pays in full at one time.
I'll be dropping by on Friday to get group paerwork done and touch base with people, drop off banners and such. Otherwise, we'll be there Saturday morning at the pavilion to start brekkie setup. Vix has also taken a turn for the worse and is headed to the dox in the morn. I would greatly appreciate any donations to help pay for pavilion rental. This is going to be a rough megadive for us, but I am looking forward to next year!

CONSIDER THE PAVILION RENTED !!!! (smile)
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT.

I will go by there today and take care of it :D

Thanks!
Beano

Andy, you may have a hard time trying to get in at 11PM. You might want to call ahead...

jean, you're a doll! i hope you're around this week, since we'll be at cathy's through friday morning.

Awesome on the pavilion Jeano!!! I agree with Brian. QWe have talked about a mobile event, and as the creator of the "Megadive Trend" I full y would love to see more locales. We have had the Megadive Manatee trip, but Megadives seem to involve camping. I am very limited on diveable camp areas. Time to get ta school 4 me I c! Let's get some ideas to throw around at the table Saturday. See everyone Saturday!

CAVE EXCURSIONS EAST UPDATE!!!! I just got off the phone and they ARE open! Store hours are roughly 9am-7pm Friday and Saturday for fills and such, but sometimes there is someone there in the morning at 830ish. They have been renovating, but are definitely open!

I'll be around early Saturday AM and plan on bringing eggs and something to cook for lunch to share with everyone. What time is the "dusk" dive normally done? I've got a game to catch and I'm curious how much I'd miss if I hung around. :D

Is it possible to get 6 dives in on Saturday?

Anyone have an extra steel tank I can rent or borrow? Flying down leaves me tankless. :depressed:

Hi! My self and two freinds will be there on Friday am. Just wanted to say hello an introduce myself.
This is our first mega dive and first time at Ginnie. Very exciting!! We'll grab some odds and ends to contribute to the party. Just want to make sure it's ok to crash this thing or do we need to sign up? Here is my email just incase there are any issues ( nutjob9@gmail.com )or if you need us to get anything in addition to the list. Thanks! Can't wait to dive!!

:rofl3:

crash away! find the group at the roost! enjoy yourself!

Looks like we need some veggies to munch on!

I'll bring for Saturday, cleaned & ready to eat.... 5 pounds of baby carrots, 5 pounds of celery sticks and 2 big ole bottles of ranch dressing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom