Old certs in database?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnsIsland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any updates on when the older certs will be in the database? I thought they were supposed to be in by now?

I did an online check of my name and it said, in part, "...NOT FOUND IN SSI ODiN - trying archives now."

But I didn't see any update on the web page after that. Was there supposed to be?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

As I understand it, the old data isnt available online, with todays tools that migration should've been a relatively simple process, that too is frustrating for us as well for class targeting.

Schott

Any updates on when the older certs will be in the database? I thought they were supposed to be in by now?

I did an online check of my name and it said, in part, "...NOT FOUND IN SSI ODiN - trying archives now."

But I didn't see any update on the web page after that. Was there supposed to be?

Thanks,

Jeff

I'm having the same problem. I'm SSI AOW, certified in 2006, but my data isn't available on the SSI website. Kinda hard to do any advanced training on the website when the system doesn't even know I'm already AOW, or OW certified, for that matter. When are you going to get this fixed, SSI?

This has definitely been a sore spot for the dealers, SSI is aware of the frustrations, as I understand it, the maintenence and upgrade to ODiN is done by one person who isn't all that responsive to the shortcomings of ODiN.

They do infact have the records in the old vianet system and can look them up internally, so the inconvienence of of a phone call can verify the information, not ideal or desired but they are available.

Schott

Back
Top Bottom