Old Garden Beach video - Saturday 8/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leftyjeb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
[video=youtube_share;X1uaMlNSTfk]http://youtu.be/X1uaMlNSTfk[/video]

(Rockport, MA)

Shot with a GoPro Hero3 (white) with sort of a DIY magenta filter. Thanks for checking it out.
I'm a new diver, so be gentle.

Nicely done. Looks like you had a lot better viz than we had over at Back Beach. Lots of lobster there too.

What are you using for a mount?

Nicely done. Looks like you had a lot better viz than we had over at Back Beach. Lots of lobster there too.

What are you using for a mount?

Thanks for checking it out. I bought a telescoping hiking pole on Amazon for $7. Flattened the end and drilled a hole in it - works awesome with a wing screw and the GoPro tripod mount.

Very nice!
We're hoping to dive Old Garden this weekend.

We'll be there tomorrow (Saturday morning) around 7:45 (low tide). Maybe we'll see you there.

Did you make it to OGB this morning? We dove there this moring... viz was pretty awful, but we saw a cornetfish, which was awesome!

Did you make it to OGB this morning? We dove there this moring... viz was pretty awful, but we saw a cornetfish, which was awesome!

We got a last minute heads up from the guys at Undersea Divers (in Beverly) that OGB was a bad move. So, we dove Loblolly Cove. The viz was incredible. Probably 20 ft +.

Damn, that was our other choice and we didn't feel like moving cars so we went to OGB! Serves us right for being lazy :wink:

We were Scallop diving off there sat

Back
Top Bottom