Older mares puck 2 computer issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jrob4449

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone I have a puck 2 console as my backup computer and my first 5 dives in it were no problem. I came back 2 days later for a dive and it would not respond. I thought maybe the battery died even though I just had it replaced 3 weeks ago but I didn’t stress because I had my primary computer still. Once we were in the water I checked my spg to verify my AI was good and noticed the puck was displaying some information but the button still wouldn’t work. Today I dove some more and same thing and a local shop said take the battery out for a little bit and put it back and see what happens. Well I did that and not all it says is “boot” with no response. Does anyone have insight on this? I’m diving again tomorrow and my primary is still good so not the end of the world but I’d like to figure it out. Thanks ! -J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom