For Sale Olympus Dive Kit E-PM1 & PT-EP06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike DLC

New
Reaction score
Olympus E-PM1, waterproof PT-EP06 dive housing, Macro Lens, spare gasket for the housing, and all other original accessories (battery/charger, A/V Cables, Manuals, etc...)

I bought this kit with ambitions to be a serious underwater photographer, and I was happy to discover it is a very capable entry-level setup... but it turns out scuba just isn't for me. I dove with this gear 5 times or so in a freshwater quarry in Virginia, never made it out to sea with it. It's like new with <2000 actuations.

The housing provides access to all of the camera's functions, including zoom via a rubber gear ring that fits around the lens. Fibre Optic cable compatible so that you can hook up external strobes which are triggered by the camera's onboard flash. Additional snap-on macro lens allows for some impressive close-up shots.

I'm asking $500, which includes shipping/insurance/PayPal fee. Best Offer Sale, and if you are local I'll do $450 OBO

Attachments

• DLC_7410.jpg
    DLC_7410.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DLC_7419.jpg
    DLC_7419.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DLC_7406.jpg
    DLC_7406.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DLC_7408.jpg
    DLC_7408.jpg