For Sale Olympus Pen E-pm1 Complete Set-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Philthm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a complete Olympus Pen E-PM1 set-up for sale. Everything you need is included except water. Set-up includes list below in a high quality foam lined Pelican Case, I've listed the price I paid for each part of the set-up and dropped it by 50%. I would really like to sell this quickly as I'm working on another set-up but I'm not going to give it away. It would be a really nice intermediate set-up for someone that wants to step-up. The tray can be added on to include another arm for a 2nd strobe. Takes really nice pictures.

Olympus E-PM1 4/3 Mirrorless Camera w/extra battery and 64 GB memory (can take 400+ pics on a single battery w/flash and I've never been able to fill a memory card even when taking RAW+JPEG in one trip) $300
Olympus PT-EP06 Underwater Housing (never flooded) and extra o-ring ($600)
Housing Zoom Gear for Olympus Camera ($40)
Ultralight Camera Tray, Handle and 2 arms with Clamps and Integrated Foam Floats ($250)
Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobe and extra o-ring ($700)
Fiber Optic Cable ($75)
All lubricants for maintenance (----)
Wrist Strap with Lanyard (---)
Foam Lined Pelican Case (repurposed for this set-up $200, new they are $350-$400)

$1,150.00 obo and I will cover shipping. I will post pictures within the next day or so.

I've had this set-up for 2 years and it has been on approximately 50 dives. It is completely neutral in the water and is very easy to dive with. Please give me a call if you are interested. I would like to sell it as complete set-up and not piece it out. Thanks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom