For Sale Olympus TG-6 with extras, PT-059 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markloch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Black TG-6 bought earlier this year to replace an UW lumix that gave up the ghost. It's spent a few hours underwater in Cozumel snorkeling - a snorkel boat trip then a couple of discover scuba dives.

I subsequently picked up a used (but appears barely used) PT-059 housing before deciding I want to go a different route.

All docs and accessories included, except for silicon grease vial that came with the housing.

For the TG-6, also included are an extra battery charger and two additional batteries, two screen protectors, a clamshell carrying case, a smaller/lighter wrist strap, and the FD-1 flash defuser.

I'd prefer not to break up the kit, but make an offer for TG-6 or PT-059 and I'll consider it, else $625.

I'm in Marin County CA for local pickup or reasonably close meet-up. Else I'll charge whatever shipping and insurance buyer prefers (weight unpacked is 4.5 lbs so figure 6 lbs).

I've got a long history of selling stuff on eBay, ~25 years, with only positive feedback - username mhloch

More photos available - close ups of camera and housing.

Attachments

• IMG_3171.jpeg
    IMG_3171.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3172.jpeg
    IMG_3172.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3183.jpeg
    IMG_3183.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3184.jpeg
    IMG_3184.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3185.jpeg
    IMG_3185.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 67
Black TG-6 bought earlier this year to replace an UW lumix that gave up the ghost. It's spent a few hours underwater in Cozumel snorkeling - a snorkel boat trip then a couple of discover scuba dives.

I subsequently picked up a used (but appears barely used) PT-059 housing before deciding I want to go a different route.

All docs and accessories included, except for silicon grease vial that came with the housing.

For the TG-6, also included are an extra battery charger and two additional batteries, two screen protectors, a clamshell carrying case, a smaller/lighter wrist strap, and the FD-1 flash defuser.

I'd prefer not to break up the kit, but make an offer for TG-6 or PT-059 and I'll consider it, else $625.

I'm in Marin County CA for local pickup or reasonably close meet-up. Else I'll charge whatever shipping and insurance buyer prefers (weight unpacked is 4.5 lbs so figure 6 lbs).

I've got a long history of selling stuff on eBay, ~25 years, with only positive feedback - username mhloch

More photos available - close ups of camera and housing.

Housing sold, Camera available, $350/offer

Hi! Is the camera still available, if so PM me! I’m interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom