OMS Dual Bladder 94Lbs Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

notscenerob

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Colorado, where the diving ain't so great
# of dives
OMS Dual Bladder 94Lbs wing with 5Lbs OMS Stainless Steel backplate, 2 piece harness with custom pads, and single tank adapter. All equipment is in very good condition with <25 dives. I'm asking $200 or the best offer I can get.

I can be reached at robhuff *AT* gmail *dot* com

20110405133447172.jpg

20110405133453858.jpg

20110405133458207.jpg

20110405133617410.jpg

It's the 2pc OMS harness, and has been cut. But it wasn't cut to fit me, it was cut only to remove the excess material that is hard to hide under pads etc. I've let a friend who is 6'4 and about 220 dive this in a drysuit and he had no problem fitting in it(adjusting it was another story :wink:)
The buckle is very sturdy plastic. I've slung nearly 100Lbs off of the buckle side, and gotten up and moved around with the load on it, with no problems.

More curiosity about OMS than anything else, but

I have one of the old style bladders (before they put both inflators over the shoulder, and before the tank band cuts) and I dive it 'flipped' so I can get a rear facing butt dump. (It ends up on the right side, which is fine by me).

Which butt dump dumps which bladder? (Thinking of everything in terms of when you are wearing the gear.

Back
Top Bottom