OMS IQ Pack XL w/ 60# Banded Wing and OMS Sidemount adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickfreze

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got a full OMS rig collecting dust so my loss if your gain. IQ pack is an XL that only has 8-10 dives at the FL springs on it and looks brand new. The single bladder 60# banded wing is in great shape also, and has only seen the springs a few times as well. The sidemount adapter was the last addition to the setup and was only used on the last 2 dives to try it out. I haven't been able to use it in about 6 months now so it's to do a little spring cleaning (a little late but you're getting a deal out of it so who cares).

Looking for $400 obo for the whole rig, or I can break it down in pieces if you want a certain part.

No, the wing is their standard 60# banded wing. The Tesseract is their dual bladder, doubles only model. This is the single and double tank model that is a single bladder, but can be upgraded to dual bladder if you ever need. This is OMS's best selling wing, and is only topped by their Larry Greene model.

IMG_2629.jpgIMG_2633.jpgIMG_2638.jpgIMG_2643.jpgIMG_2635.jpg

here's some pics finally guys! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom