Sold! OMS Slipstream Fins Large

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grumpycat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling a set of OMS Slipstream fins, size Large. These were used several times in a pool for fit and buoyancy testing. They are in like-new condition.

They have the original spring straps. If you prefer longer spring straps, I can swap them out for the XL spring strap.

They ended up being slightly too small with my booties and I sized-up to large. Unfortunately, it's past the return period.

Selling them for $80 + shipping. Accepting paypal or venmo (F&F, goods and services you pay the fees).

Will ship international, but you're responsible for customs/tariffs. If you're near SF bay area, will consider local pickup.

PXL_20240411_215410327.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240411_215437681.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240411_215437681.MP.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20240411_215423458.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240411_215423458.MP.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20240411_215358410.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240411_215358410.MP.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 18
Selling a set of OMS Slipstream fins, size Large. These were used several times in a pool for fit and buoyancy testing. They are in like-new condition.

They have the original spring straps. If you prefer longer spring straps, I can swap them out for the XL spring strap.

They ended up being slightly too small with my booties and I sized-up to large. Unfortunately, it's past the return period.

Selling them for $80 + shipping. Accepting paypal or venmo (F&F, goods and services you pay the fees).

Will ship international, but you're responsible for customs/tariffs. If you're near SF bay area, will consider local pickup.

View attachment 836597
I’ll take them, can you send me DM?

View attachment 836597
Appreciate it, came quick and in great condition!

Back
Top Bottom