For Sale OMS valves and manifolds for doubles and other valve components

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
OMS scuba valves and manifolds for doubles. I have 3 sets I traded for in a gear swap. I don't use doubles, so I decided to sell them. One set is OMS and has both burst discs ($110), a second is OMS and has 1 burst disc ($105), and the third are valves made in Italy (look like OMS) and have no burst discs ($100). I also have another add with other modular valve pieces including H vales. I can ship, buyers expense (Probably around $10-14). All dive gear should be reviewed by a certified technician before use. I also have some additional valve modular components including 2 H valves. Prices in the pic. Located in Vero Beach Florida for pick up. Steve

Attachments

• front doubles valves.jpg
    front doubles valves.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 87
  • back doubles valves.jpg
    back doubles valves.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 74
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 66
  • made in italy valve 2.jpg
    made in italy valve 2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 60
  • made in italy valve.jpg
    made in italy valve.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 70
I am very interested in discussing these with you, but this site won't allow me to send you a direct message.

Sold the 2 OMS valves and manifold with the 2 burst discs. I still have everything else for sale.

Back
Top Bottom