One day of diving in japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People are happy without the tourists; this is part of the issue.

Honestly for me though it’s great. I can do tourist things without dealing with the crowds haha. And yes Okinawa isn’t too far and they diving is fantastic.
I can understand that. Same here in HK without those coming from the north!!!
But a lot of locals who are solely rely on travelling is NOT that happy.

Happened in other country

I think if Japan could "shut" to the outside world most people here would be happy.

As at April this year you can no longer exchange foreign currency at Banks or the PO. I have £20 I can do nothing with. Money laundering was one of the reasons given. Sigh...

I think if Japan could "shut" to the outside world most people here would be happy.

As at April this year you can no longer exchange foreign currency at Banks or the PO. I have £20 I can do nothing with. Money laundering was one of the reasons given. Sigh...
Good news?

Thank you Sir. It's time things took a turn for the better. Fingers crossed.
One local travel agent is already offering a trip to Japan on 01st June!!!! Did they have insider tips right from the top?

Back
Top Bottom