Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtoorish:
Doc,

I think I can speak for many others here on ScubaBoard when I say, if things continue to be tough...please let us know. I believe many of us are willing to do what it takes to keep the board up, running smoothly and performing what I consider a critical function for the dive community.

It's pretty clear you are reluctant to ask for more than the minumum needed, and I for one appreciate that modesty. But, thinking about it in any logical way, the cost of a movie ticket, cable for a month, or any form of entertainment is dramatically more than the voluntary membership fee for SB. That doesn't even take into consideration the cost of education, comraderie or saving all of us from making costly mistakes.

Bottom line; let us know what it takes and I know many of us are willing to step up.

Jeff
Well said Jeff .. I echo these sentiments as well

Patronizing our advertisers is another way to help support SB! :)

Question: Is there another way to Go Red, other than PayPal? Credit Card possibly?

cgvmer:
Question: Is there another way to Go Red, other than PayPal? Credit Card possibly?

Yeah you should be able to choose pay once via CC or payvia paypal

If you want though send me the cash and I promise to put it onto your account :wink:

BTW if u send cash make sure to send 25.00 proccessing fee for my trouble :wink: :wink:

cgvmer:
Currently we offer two ways to pay for your Supporting Member account, PayPal recurring payments and standard check processing. To use PayPal simply go to the Support SB & Go Red page in your User CP and select your subscription type then click “Order” to make your payment.

For check orders please remit payment to:
InterMedia Publications, Inc.
380 S SR434
Suite #1004-283
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
United States of America

Please remember, with check orders we ask that you send payment well in advance of the deadline to insure it is received and processed before your subscription expires.

Ok thanks...couldn't find the CC option suggested by jhbryaniv I guess he has been drinking while posting again..lol!

I also just sent in my $39.95. It's good to get great value these days. I figured out with all the lurking I do around here (this is my main entertainment while at work:D )I may well be under a penny an hour over the year.

Pete,

I am so sorry to hear about the circumstances you are going through. I know what it is like to give and give and give to something you love so much only to have someone TRY and yank the rug out from underneath you. You have built a great community and everyone stands behind you so you are not alone in this as tt effects everyone in the diving community. I don't think there is a diver in the world that has not heard about ScubaBoard and if there is, they will eventually.

In times like these, you really do find out who REALLY appreciates everything you have done - do on a daily basis - and will continue to do to provide a place where we divers can get together and learn from one another.

I know what it is like to grind everyday on the backend where no one knows what we really go through day in and day out....just keeping the sites up and running, new content for keeping things fresh and running smooth, new additions, and then to have to deal with security issues with the software, the hackers trying to exploit you, and never mind about the continuos upgrades...OMGosh. I have been doing this for almost 4 years, not as long as you have, but I can appreciate and understand what you are going through and sympathize with your frustrations. You have a HUGE community behind you so keep your head up high...ScubaBoard will prevail.

Thank you for everything you do and will continue to do and in thanks, I have done my small part in becoming a SB Supporting Member Sponsor. If there is EVER anything I or Zendiving can do, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
-Robert Bailey
www.zendiving.com

zendiver1:
Pete,

I am so sorry to hear about the circumstances you are going through. I know what it is like to give and give and give to something you love so much only to have someone TRY and yank the rug out from underneath you. You have built a great community and everyone stands behind you so you are not alone in this as tt effects everyone in the diving community. I don't think there is a diver in the world that has not heard about ScubaBoard and if there is, they will eventually.

In times like these, you really do find out who REALLY appreciates everything you have done - do on a daily basis - and will continue to do to provide a place where we divers can get together and learn from one another.

I know what it is like to grind everyday on the backend where no one knows what we really go through day in and day out....just keeping the sites up and running, new content for keeping things fresh and running smooth, new additions, and then to have to deal with security issues with the software, the hackers trying to exploit you, and never mind about the continuos upgrades...OMGosh. I have been doing this for almost 4 years, not as long as you have, but I can appreciate and understand what you are going through and sympathize with your frustrations. You have a HUGE community behind you so keep your head up high...ScubaBoard will prevail.

Thank you for everything you do and will continue to do and in thanks, I have done my small part in becoming a SB Supporting Member Sponsor. If there is EVER anything I or Zendiving can do, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
-Robert Bailey
www.zendiving.com

Very classy ZD - I knew I felt at home over at your place (besides all the same faces :D).

Back
Top Bottom