Open the Solo Forum?

Should the Solo Forum be opened to the entire SB community

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let everyone read posts. I like the idea of someone curious to have access to the information.

I voted open to read only unless join as member. I'm getting tired of people being so shocked and dissapproving. :) Let "them" become edified. Anyone wishing to join merely to argue or troll, may lose their initial fire as they pass through the join process.

I would open it up to everyone, but at the very least all should be allowed to read the posts. One of the main reasons people are on SB is to learn so restricting their access seems counter productive.

Ok mods, there's a sampling.....

does it really matter ...open it up

I have been busy the last few days and no time to get online to vote but I would go for option 2; read only and join to post

Honestly, after joining, I can't remember ever reading anything worth while in the solo section anyway. But then I haven't been around here much in the last 6 mos.

Seen by all and join if you want to contribute - seems to work for the rest of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom